With our goal of providing applied learning opportunities for students, bringing value to businesses, and meeting academic programmatic needs, our project format remains flexible. Our GreenLight GuideLines core curriculum is kept steadfast, and our projects can be delivered through many formats to fit your college’s ecosystem. The GreenLight experience can be facilitated in-person and online through a Student Chapter, GreenLight Bootcamp, one-off course/classroom project, meet service learning volunteer requirements, etc.
- Project Teams consist of 3-6 students with 1 Project Lead.
- Students follow our GreenLight GuideLines 6-phase project process, taking projects from ideation through implementation.
- Our curriculum includes training, resources, and more.
Learn more about Student Chapters.
To start a GreenLight Student Chapter on your campus, follow these 5 easy steps.
- GreenLight Bootcamp is the one-off project version of our classic Student Chapter model. This engagement is perfect for course requirements, volunteer hours, service learning projects, and study abroad opportunities?
- In contrast to our Student Chapter model in which projects span a full college term, Bootcamp participants complete our GreenLight GuideLines 6-phase project process in a speedy 10 workshops.
- Bootcamp covers the same material as Student Chapters, minus student chapter-run activities, such as additional trainings, Solutioneer Showcase, professional development and networking opportunities.
- To supplement this shortened timeline, Foundation staff facilitate all workshops.
- Timing of the 10 workshops is customizable, whether the time frame is 10 days or two months.
To host a GreenLightBootcamp at your college, submit a project application.