Partner with GreenLight Solutions to help your business execute your sustainability project. College student Solutioneers complete the GreenLight GuideLines project process and volunteer their time to help businesses reach their sustainability goals. Student-Led Projects follow a semester timeline and are focused on the educational outcomes of the students, the value to your business, and the overall sustainability impact. All Student-Led Projects are supported by Foundation staff. Engage in a GreenLight project with your business and see the benefits of sustainability unfold.
Submit your Project Application below today.
- Meet Your Sustainability Goals
- Collaborate with a Project Team of 3-6 college students to implement sustainability in your organization. Students have completed a rigorous application process. Our innovative, passionate team is committed to your success. Receive deliverables that will strategically advance your business and make an impact in your community
- Gain Exposure
- GreenLight Reach: 1,500+ subscribers and 2,500+ social media followers
- Be known as a Company that Cares. Align your brand with sustainability and improve your positive brand perception for doing good work in your community
- Gain access to cross-promo opportunities internally and externally
- Your business will be featured in:
- Projects webpage featuring your Project Portfolio
- Blog webpage featuring a project blog
- GreenLight social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter
- Next Solutioneer Showcase as your Project Team presents about your project to the GreenLight extended network
- GreenLight Globe newsletters distributed to 1,300+ contact
- Receive Tickets to Solutioneer Showcase
- Receive a promo code for our biannual Solutioneer Showcase, for you and your team to enjoy the evening free of charge
- Leverage Recruitment Opportunities
- Work with top tier college students and get first pick recruiting the best candidates to join your professional team
Our Project Process
- Project timelines are on a semester basis. For projects with multiple phases, projects can span multiple semesters.
- GreenLight Student-Led Projects follow our GreenLight GuideLines 6-phase process, which takes the projects from ideation through implementation. Our curriculum was built on sustainability and project management best practices.
- GreenLight Solutions Foundation provides professional mentorship and support to students, along with the training, resources, and curriculum to ensure high quality, successful projects.
- All Student-Led Projects between GreenLight Solutions Foundation and our Project Partners are donation-based. We do ask that at the completion of the project that each Project Partner make a suggested minimum donation of $600, to support GreenLight programs. A Project Partner can give more or less based upon the value they feel they received and their ability to pay. Donate securely on our website.